Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today's Eats - 12/18/09

Lunch: My mom took me for a wonderful lunch yesterday. We had such a good time. Unfortunately I did not make good choices. What I had:

--The best bacon Cheeseburger ever (Morris Burger) ! With Mayo, lettuce, tomato and
onion.
--Broccoli Salad
--1/2 of a piece of German Chocolate Cake


All Day Snacking: My daughter and I made chocolate chip cookies. She had a blast!

--a dozen of them throughout the day.

Dinner: I babysat my sister and brother-in-laws kids last night and my brother-in-law insisted on bringing us dinner. :) It was so nice to not have to cook. He got my husband and I and all of the kids McDonald's on the way over. And of course I made yet another bad choice.

--McFish Sandwich

1 comment:

  1. You know, sometimes you just need a burger. That's the reality. As a holistic nutritionist, I am definitely not anti-burger - it's all about choosing the best quality. If you get organic or grass finished beef, a nice whole grain bun, and some salad on the side, that's a pretty good meal!
    BODA weight loss

    ReplyDelete