Monday, December 7, 2009

Why I Am Writing This Blog

I am starting this new blog, "What Pudget Eats", to keep myself accountable for what I eat every day. I have been on my weight loss journery for over a year now and have lost 40 pounds and gained back three or four. You can read all about the last year of my Weight Loss Journey at Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget .

Right now I feel like I need something more to keep me on track to lose the rest of the weight that I would like. I think by all of you reading what I eat every day I will feel more accountable for what I stick in my mounth. I hope you all enjoy reading about "What Pudget Eats"!

2 comments:

  1. hello
    I've been reading your blog for quite awhile now and wanted to let you know that I'm checking in to see what your eating :) I to am doing WW and need acountability my friend is pretty good about helping me. she has been doing WW for a long time and has lost 86 pounds so hang in there! BTW Im now hungry for mustard.....lol your sweet and spicy 1 looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Ruby! I need the accountability too! This should help me with meal ideas based on my point range....

    ReplyDelete